samedi 23 septembre 2017

New school year


Hello everyone!

With a bit delay, I would like to show you what I did for my grandchildren for the new school year. 
Both made a very important step this year. 
My granddaughter entered in the 1th class and my grandson in grade 6 - this meant quite a few changes for both.


This card was for Jeanne (6), the youngest of both. 




I made a mega big pencil for each one, filled with useful and pleasant things! ;-)
I found inspiration on Pinterest, but I did not make it in the same way.
I did not like the open tip of the pencil, and I closed it by glueing all the parts together, then I added a second tip for the pencil lead. - So I kept the opening at the bottom of the pencil. 
I cut the six flaps so that once the pencil has been folded, it will no longer twist or move. - I added a velcro to close it.
I'm sorry not to be able to show you these steps with pictures because I completely forgot to take photos! 😢


The card for Noah (11) was already shown on my blog and you can see it here if you like.



Wish you a happy day!





Stamps: C'est partie and arrows (Stampin'Up), everything else is copied and written by hand
Embossing: Sizixx, Stampin'Up
Felt-tip pens. patterned paper, cardstock, Bakers twine, 


3 commentaires:

  1. Oh, wie süss! Und die Stifte sind ja super gelungen! Da werden sich die beiden gefreut haben!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow....die Stifte Verpackungen sind ja toll....und die Karten super süß und lustig. Da haben sich deine Enkelkinder bestimmt wahnsinnig gefreut.

    Liebe Grüße
    Kersten

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.